Before we meet
To create the perfect Celebration of Life Ceremony I will need to know as much as possible about the person who has died.
Before meeting with you it would be helpful if you gather information and think of special occasions that you might want mentioning.
- Where the deceased was born and grew up
- Siblings and family members they grew up with
- School days and any childhood stories
- Partners, children, grandchildren and any other family members
- Close friends
- Career and places of work
- Groups and societies belonged to
- Interests and achievements
- Favourite memories
- Musical tastes
- What will they be remembered most for?
- Did they make a personal request about their own funeral arrangements
- Will anyone else be speaking in the ceremony?